Accent lighting is mainly decorative, intended to highlight pictures, plants, or other elements of interior design or landscaping. Some things that you should know about accent lighting are:
• Light only what you want to see. Through lighting, you have the ability to direct attention on the things you want people to notice in your home. Lighting can make an unattractive room beautiful (and vice versa).
• Add a world of color with lensing. Spread lenses will soften light arching on walls, drawing less attention to the light source and more on what you're trying to light.
• Hidden sources are more appealing. Recessed lighting goes with any decor. The recessed fixture blends perfectly within the ceiling, and the homeowner doesn't have to go out and pick a fixture.
• Good things come in small fixtures. Using a smaller fixture can help cut utility costs. Engineers have been able to harness a small power source and amplify it to have the intensity of a much brighter light.
• Less light can give you more room. Proper lighting is essential to creating the right mood and really brings a home together in the end.
For more information on Carpenter Electric's Accent Lighting West Palm products and services, please call 561.848.7881