Our Unique Core Talents are:
1. Employee Continuing Education in a variety of applications, resulting in benefits to the client of proficiency and speed.
2. Refined Project Management Procedures create efficiencies in field operations resulting in the fastest, most efficient solutions.
3. Project Coordination – Our unique experience and understanding of complex jobs, from indoor lighting components in West Palm to dock and marine lighting in Miami, allows us to help coordinate the flow of projects saving the GC and client resources (time, money, energy and stress).
** 4. Project Connectivity – Having CE presence on the job is like the client having a second set of eyes that share their vision. In addition, CE helps clients clarify and manifest their vision.
5. Experienced, Diversified Estimating staff with over 100 years estimating experience combined results in fastest and most comprehensive proposals giving GCs a competitive advantage and giving clients faster start and completion times.
Our estimating formats make it easier for clients to understand what they are getting for their money and also make it easier for them to compare our proposal against other alternatives.
Our project foresight and value engineering allows the client to anticipate problems that could cost time, money and stress before they occur.
6. Project Engineering and Design Services available when plans require state signed and sealed by registered engineer. This provides clients with increased security and establishes EC accountability, resulting in increased satisfaction and savings of time and money.
7. Ability to partner with project design team including Engineers, Architects, Designers, Consultants, and GCs to create an environment of shared accountability which results in greater security and customer satisfaction, fewer time delays, reduced unnecessary costs and higher quality solutions.
** 8. Gratifying Client Experience - Each CE employee embodies over 25 years of shared corporate values. Each of us cares about you and your project, dream and vision as much as the founder does!
9. Response Time - Our fleet of over 60 vehicles available 24/7/365, is tracked continuously by the most sophisticated GPS locating and monitoring system, which results in the fastest response time in the industry.
** 10. Cutting Edge Technology - Every CE employee has access to cutting edge tools and technology necessary to create the fastest, most accurate, cost and time efficient solutions.
** 11. CE Leadership and Culture - We maximize each employee’s potential to provide unsurpassed client experience by discovering their core talents and developing their strengths every day, creating an environment where employees look forward to coming to work, love their jobs and have the opportunity to grow.
August 13, 2015
Wellington Regional Medical Center, Michael Donals, Director of Operations
April 23, 2015
I just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with the professionalism of your Company.
You were quick to respond to my call and had a repairman out to meet me within 2 hours. Your technician, Tommy, was professional, knowledgeable, and very personable.
The job was small but that didn't get into the way of quick service.
Carpenter Electric will be my first choice of Electricians in the future.
March 26, 2015
Coastal Construction Company
January 30, 2015
ACTS Retirement Life Communities
January 30, 2015
Max Planck Florida Institute
January 30, 2015
Pepsi Plant Riviera Beach
October 27, 2014
West Palm Beach
To: Whoever it may concern: This is to certify that I attended the class "ARC FLASH SAFETY TRAINING" presented by Mr. Martin Perrone, director of Electrical Safety and Code Compliance at Carpenter Electric, Inc. The class was very well presented and I learned facts that I was not aware of and left the class with enough information that will help me make recommendations to my clients on current and future projects. I recommend this class to anyone that has anything to do with the electrical trade and .....
July 17, 2014
Robert N. Wildrick
West Palm Beach
Thank you so much for your willingness to continue to serve on the Town's Building Board of Adjustments and Appeals. This is to formally advise you that at the regular Town Council meeting held on Tuesday...
Click here to read more on downloadable PDF
October 21, 2013
I have used Carpenter Electric for many years for our homes. Today I had the electrician Mark. I would like your company to know how great he was. I have had a few different people do different work at my home but Mark by far has been the best! He was a pleasure to have in my home. He kept everything very neat and clean and got the job done with no problems. I wanted to let you know especially since I did have a few problems with other people from your comapny.
I'm hoping that Mark will be the only one that you send me for future electrical work.
Just want to let you know how impressed I am with your recent TEGG Testing Services. Your three-step process is quite thorough and your team of certified TEGG electricians were very professional.
More importantly, the fact that our critical electrical components, main and feeder breakers are now guaranteed against accidental failure for the next three years, provides us with some real peace of mind.
As a result I would happily recommend your comprehensive testing service to anyone who, like me, absolutely, positively cannot afford an accidental shut-down due to electrical component failure.
The other day all my electricity went out due to the main breaker corroding. This was an emergency for me as my daughter's medicine must be kept cold, (and it is very expensive to replace.)
Bernie was my service person. He was awesome. He worked diligently, had to totally replace the unit as they don't make that type any longer, and was polite and kind. If I were to need electric issues again, I would ask that he would be my service man.
Carpenter is lucky to have this experienced and dedicated person working for you.
I was extremely impressed by the skill and work ethic of David Howell. Recently David did an installation of new lighting for my garden both in the front and rear of my home. He took the time to make sure that I understood precisely what he was going to do and how he would do it. Then he did the install and he demonstrated excellent skills, and pride in his work, as he went about doing the necessary install tasks. David was a pleasure to watch. He was very careful and precise with every step of the install and he worked very efficiently. When he was finished the lighting was just as we had discussed, the garden appeared untouched, and his handiwork has added significantly to the look of my home. I really appreciate that you have workers as talented and dedicated as David on your staff.